Saturday, March 12, 2011

Any One Can Learn To Play The Piano

I remember when i was about six years old . In our house was an old upright piano that sat
up against a wall down in our basement . I would from time to time stop by the old piano and
try to plunk out a melody or two . Over time developed a desire to really learn to play the piano .
So i began to take lessons at a little piano school in town . I didn't study there long because
my family couldn't afford to keep paying for the lessons . By the age of 12 my desire had grown
into a passion . I began buying books and videos that taught me more about how to play the
piano . It took a while but i finally  got to be pretty good on the keys . But i know that if i would
have had a good teacher it wouldn't have taken so long . This is why i have set out on a quest
to make sure that any one that wants to learn to play the keys CAN !  I now host free piano
lessons on you tube . Lessons are posted weekly .
Subscribe to my channel to get free piano lessons and weekly news on upcoming piano lessons .
Goto: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ovxzoNBH5M
( to the top of the video and hit the subscribe button .)

No comments:

Post a Comment